CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cleaning Binge

This past weekend, I spent a lot of time sorting and going through the kid's papers I have accumulated over the years. With my oldest entering high school, it made me realize I should really get all of this in order. So with garbage bag in hand, we sorted.

This of course, prompted me to clean the scrapbook studio! Just have the desk area to clean and I will post some photos.

I had quite a few unfinished projects, and although I didn't finish them all, I crossed quite a few off my list! I made an album two years ago with some portraits I had taken on the kids, but I never journaled in it. It is now complete! I also had birthday books and Halloween albums to bring up to date for all three of the kids and they are done also! It is such a relief to have them caught up. Next projects are school album, Christmas and New Years.

No comments: