CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Supplies!

I finally went to Scrap Tales tonight to use a gift certificate I bought and decided to focus on adding more inks to my collection. I met Laura who helped me pick out some Tim Holtz inks and add a few new Stickles to my collection. I laughed, and told her that I would post a photo of the Stickles on my blog when I put them on my shelf - I only added two to the collection - NOT all the ones in the photo!!


So, Laura, this one is for you - it was nice talking to you today! I will certainly make sure you are working when I come into the store.

If you get a chance make sure to check out her blog - http://www.rememberinglifesmoments.blogspot.com/- she does some beautiful work.

I also added a few more stamps to the spinner, although the ones from Washington, DC are still my favorite.



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Alot of great stuff. Have fun creating and playing.
Hugs
Stacy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooooohhhh...I have Stickles envy! Just became a follower and look forward to seeing more projects!
Tanya - nonnascraftcorner