CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

The new year is here and it is time to....clean out the old scrapbook supplies! I signed up to participate in the garage sale again this year at Scrap Tales, so I am motivated to purge the old! I have decided to get rid of most of the old scrapbook magazines taking up serious cupboard space in the studio - I haven't looked at any of them in years, so it is time for them to move on.

So what else is on the purge list?
Some stamps, wood mounted and acrylic
Punches
...and is it time to get rid of the decorative scissors?

Of course, I have the list of items that I would never get rid of:
Glitter, in any shape or form! (Including Stickles)
Martha Stewart or EK Success Punches
Cuttlebug supplies
RIBBON!
Cinch Tool
Anything Cricut
Copic Markers
Buttons

The boys made me some new shelves to hold more punches and that is working out great! It is so nice to be able to see the punches. I just recently purchased the Ranger spinner - it is kinda a vintage looking rubber stamp holder. The spy stamps the kids purchased in Washington, DC now have home to reside. Interestingly, when I did an on-line search on how to put it together, I saw a note someone wrote about a stand her husband built for her Stickles. She is going to look around for a photo of it - I see a project in the future!

No comments: