CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Carts for the Collection

I took time over the weekend to open all the carts that I have accumulated over the past few months and it was so exciting! Create-a-Critter is such a fun cart and believe it or not, Summer in Paris has an incredible 3-D Eifel Tower....and....YES....I did make one and it is sitting on my desk in the office. My sister brought some of her newest cartridges over for me to look at, and Give a Hoot is now on my wish list, although Paisley has moved lower on the list now that I looked through the actual book. She also has the In My Kitchen cart, and although it is a very specialized cart, I can see the appeal of it. I still will be spending some time exploring the carts and will share my thoughts and photos of my projects over the next few days.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I liked your Eiffel Tower. And the owl was Trisha's fav. :)