CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SCAL or MTC


I love my cricut - eveyone knows that! One of the things I dislike about it is having to use cartridges for every design. It really limits creativity. I have know for awhile about SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) that you can use to cut virtually any file with your cricut. Now, someone has designed a new program - MTC (Make the Cut.) This morning, I uploaded the trial version and cut an All Time Low and Harry Potter logo. Since it is the trial version, a slash mark was cut through each logo, but WOW, am I impressed! I know Madeline and Andrew will be quite excited when they get home and see the potential! I know Madeline wants to make Mayday Parade t-shirts for a concert at the end of the month. I did the Whaler t-shirts in the fall using the freezer paper method, but for this project, I plan on ordering some iron on vinyl.


No comments: